Digital Account Manager
Location: Central Bristol
Salary: Competitive - according to experience
We're recruiting for a Digital Account Manager to join our fast-growing digital agency in central Bristol.
You will be managing a selection of new and existing clients of ours, ensuring an efficient delivery of a range of projects through our agency. You will manage the full lifecycle of projects, from being the initial point of contact with new business enquiries, liaising with technical and marketing team members to produce briefs and strategies, to developing long-standing relationships with the client throughout projects and beyond.
The projects you will manage will include medium to large-scale web applications using the latest technologies, unique digital marketing campaigns, and our range of ongoing support services.
You would be responsible for the following:
- Managing and prioritising multiple digital projects across various disciplines
- Managing the sales process with new business enquiries
- Managing the relationship with your clients as their primary point of contact
- Liaising with developers and marketers to produce briefs, strategies and quotes
- Organising and leading regular catch-up calls or meetings with your clients
- Managing and resolving support tickets raised by your clients
- Ensuring our clients' continual satisfaction with our services
- Gaining a high-level understanding of the work of all departments (Development, Infrastructure, SEO, PPC, Social Media)
- Working with management and marketers to build revenue through marketing and increasing referrals.
- A minimum of 2 years demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Highly personable, presentable and professional
- High-level technical understanding of web application development and digital marketing, with the ability to discuss confidently with clients
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects at any one time
- A highly driven working attitude and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to explain issues clearly and simply, both verbally and in writing
- Genuine passion for the industry and servicing clients
What we offer:
- Competitive salary with regular reviews
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- 20 days holiday plus bank holiday and additional discretionary holiday over Christmas in addition to your holiday allowance
- Free breakfast, snacks and drinks
- Regular after-work socials
- Training budget for conferences and/or courses
To apply for this role, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV detailing your relevant experience and knowledge, as well as your salary expectations.